Update: Currently I am keeping an eye out fixing all the bugs that have enough info provided [if you just say you get kicked sometimes I cannot fix it just from that], but most of my attention is on fixing the "superbug." It seems to be something to do with barricade savedata, so if it occurs to you please send me the keys found in your registry under: HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Smartly Dressed Games > Unturned 2 with the tag Barricades.
In regards to adding things like chests/lockers, or an auto-updater that will come after the game is completely stabilized.
CURRENT VERSION 159: WINDOWS DOWNLOAD
Issues fixed in version 158:
- Improved bandwidth of sounds/effects.
- Fixed claymore/landmine recipe.
- More military airport loot.
- Fixed fire recipes.
- Fixed repair torch.
- Fixed server list searching case sensitive.
- Fixed zombies/animals setting off explosive traps in pve.
- Fixed name of wooden pillar.
- Zubeknakov fired too fast.
- Fixed muffler attract range.
Issues fixed in version 159:
- Fixed floor hole/ramp recipe.
- When using an item it replicates deleting it client side, but still asks the server for verification and a sync. This will likely fix a lot of bugs, so bans for item hacks are re-enabled.
- On the tutorial level guns spawn with full ammo.
- Reloading when there is no magazine associated with the gun works.
- Fixed crafting interface showing x0 with non-stackable non-ammo items.
- Morphine fixes legs.